White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals House Rules
WHITE MOUNTAIN LODGE CABIN RENTALS PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE WE OPERATE IN A VERY REMOTE RESORT AREA THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM AN URBAN AREA. PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY.
WHITE MOUNTAIN LODGE CABIN RENTALS RENTS ONLY NIGHTLY RENTALS AS PER ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE TERMED “TRANSIENT LODGING”. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TRANSIENT LODGING IS EXEMPT FROM THE ARIZONA STATUTES RELATING TO THE “ARIZONA LANDLORD TENANT ACT”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT: We thank you so much for renting a from White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC. Let’s make this the most enjoyable time for both parties. We expect you to respect our properties as we respect you renting from White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals LLC.
1) DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATIONS: We accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover. All reservations must be secured by payment via credit card for one half (50%) of the full extent of your stay. The balance will be deducted from your credit card 5 to 7 days before check-in date. We will send you information, directions, and the code to the lock box where you will find the key. No need to check in anywhere. We do not “hold cabins” without a payment under any conditions stated or implied. If cancellation is less than 30 days from your arrival date all of your payments made are forfeited. You can call us within 48 hours prior to your arrival date and you will be afforded the opportunity to use those days at another date within the next 6-month period (excluding holidays), depending upon availability. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, the entire amount is refundable minus $45.00 for credit card charges and handling fees. Absolutely NO refunds will be issued for late arrivals, early departures or no arrivals.
2) MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS: There will be a two (2) night minimum stay for all reservations. Some reservations booked on a weekend will require both Friday and Saturday. All major holidays will require a 3-night minimum for the cabins.
3) DOUBLE BOOKINGS: Double bookings are extremely rare, but mistakes can happen. In this rare event when Tenants booking dates are the same as another client’s dates: Remedy A: White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC to relocate Tenants to another cabin with another White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC cabin or relocate Tenants to another cabin keeper’s cabin of equal or greater value. If re-located cabin is of greater value, White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC will pay for the difference of fees for the disputed dates. If re-located cabin is of lesser value, White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC will refund the difference of value to Tenants. Remedy B: Tenants seek a full refund of all monies paid, including all deposits. White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC will refund Tenants all moneys paid for their disputed bookings. Tenants will have the option to agree to option “A” and be relocated or “B” for a complete and full refund of all monies paid. Tenants agree that tenant’s choice between Remedy A and Remedy B is the sole remedy and waive all damages, liabilities and inconvenience by the double booking.
4) OCCUPANTS: Any and all individuals in a cabin that is 3 years of age and over are considered an occupant. White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC charges per guests clearly stated on the web site and has a set rate as outlined. You must notify White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC immediately and pay if you have more guests then clearly stated on all your communications with White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC. White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC does and will inspect the number of occupants on its cabins. The managers live on the property.
A. Upon inspection and White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC finds the number of persons greater than those paid for in your agreement we can cancel the contract and immediately evict any and all persons. We may bring Apache County Sheriffs to assist in this matter. If number of occupants is less than maximum limit for the cabin, eviction may be avoided by paying for all guest plus a $25 processing fee.
B. Visitors are allowed as long as White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC is notified. Visitors must depart prior to 10:00 PM (“Greer Quiet Time”)
C. Overnight persons may never exceed the number of persons as per contract.
D. Tents are not allowed.
C. RV AND CAMPTRAILERS may never be parked on our properties.
5) CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT: Arrival time is at or after 3:00 PM. Departure time is 10:30 AM or earlier. If you would like to arrive or depart other than listed times, please let us know and we will explore the possibility for you. We will be happy to accommodate your needs if the possibility exists.
6) DAMAGES, MISSING ITEMS AND UN-WANTED CHARGES BY EITHER PARTY: Upon departure we will inspect for damaged or missing items and you will be charged accordingly as applicable.
THESE ARE MINIMUM CHARGES We don’t want to charge them and you don’t want to pay them.
A. $500.00 for scratching or defacing of wood walls or ceilings in cabins.
B. $50.00 minimum leaving ovens, stoves or microwaves dirty.
C. $25.00 leaving dirty dishes
D. $300.00 smoking in cabin.
E. $100.00 clean up fee of your or your guest’s vomit.****To avoid this charge**** Please inform us of the incident immediately and arrange for pickup of the articles and avoid this charge.
F. $ ?.?? damage-broken items will be replacement cost plus shipping at $30.00 per hour
G. $250.00 adding oils or bubbles or any other substance to a jacuzzi tub.
H. $50.00 minimum moving furniture and not placing back as found.
I. $200.00 minimum damage to carpeting that requires cleaning or replacing.
J. $200.00 clean up fee for cooking with pungent spices (such as curry or shrimp paste) in an uncovered skillet or pot.
7) ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING: We will not tolerate anyone smoking at the inside of any of our properties. Violation will be subject to immediate eviction. You will be charged in addition cleaning fee of $300.00. Smoking outside is permitted unless there is red flag or Stage 1 or higher fire restriction conditions are active (under these conditions, smoking is only allowed inside your vehicle). If you choose to smoke outside during these conditions you risk being arrested along with heavy fines. If you are in doubt please call us or the Greer Fire District (928-735-7279) to clarify if restrictions are active. PLEASE DO NOT THROW YOUR CIGAR OR CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE YARD.
8) YOUR CABIN IS ON A SEPTIC SYSTEM. Please only flush toilet paper and human waste down the toilets. Please do not flush baby wipes, sanitary napkins, latex, plastics, cigarettes, dryer sheets, or paper towels. Items advertised as biodegradable do not necessarily break down in a septic system.
9) OUTSIDE FIRES IN GREER: YOU MUST HAVE A FIRE PERMIT ISSUED BY THE GREER FIRE DISTRICT IN YOUR POSSESSION FOR THE EXACT BURN DATES. Failure to comply could result in an arrest by the Apache County Sheriff and heavy fines will be enforced. There is one legal fire pit on the White Mountain Lodge property – fires are not allowed any place else. WE DO NOT SUPPLY FIREWOOD FOR FIRE PIT – You must supply your own. Any fire must be constantly attended until put completely out (i.e., you can place your hands on the embers).
10) PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY OF THE WHITE MOUNTAIN LODGE CABINS. Per HOA bylaws renters are not allowed to bring pets. Only owners are allowed to bring their pets (if you see a pet on the property, it is most likely a visiting owner).
Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate eviction from the premises and additional fees.
11) BARBECUE GRILLS: Our cabins have BBQ grills for your use. Please use directions on grill for safety. Please turn gas off at propane bottle as soon as you are finished with the grill. At this time, we will supply the propane, but carelessly leaving the gas on may force us to change this to a fee based system.
12) RIGHT OF SERVICE: White Mountain Lodge reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. White Mountain Lodge Cabins are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or handicap and we will fully comply with the equal rights.
13) RATE CHANGE: Rates subject to change without notice of future bookings.
14) FIREWORKS AND OTHER HAZARDS: Fireworks are not allowed in all of Apache County and that includes Greer.
15) NOISE: Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 7 AM. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times. Noise complaints are subject to immediate eviction. We will ask for assistance from Apache County Sheriffs
16) ACTS OF GOD/OTHER UNCONTROLLABLE: We strive to have your vacation as peaceful and quiet as possible. It is agreed that White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals will not be held responsible for events beyond White Mountain Lodge Cabins control that may interfere with Guests. Also, but not limited to Acts of God, including power outages, acts of governmental agencies, local or Federal levels, fire, war, strikes, weather conditions including snow and ice, or noises from construction at a nearby site. Under the above circumstances we will not offer a rebate or refund. Please be aware of weather forecasts and be prepared if 4-wheel drive and/or chains are needed for snow. The road up to the White Mountain Lodge Cabins is plowed by the state, but we have no control over the timing on the plowing of these roads. The parking lot is cleared by the managers. You will find a snow shovel for your use if walk, stairs, and/or deck have snow. If there is concern about the impact of any unforseen event on your rental, we recommend purchasing travel insurance.
17) ATVS, OHV OR DIRT BIKES: There are lots of trails and places to ride. No riding or driving these vehicles on the Apache County roads or neighbors’ property. These vehicles damage the road and create unwanted dust and noise. If Tenants vehicle is street legal and have the proper licenses and insurance to drive them, please only drive them to go to and from a place. Under no circumstances will we allow anyone to drive up and down the road with no specific destination. Failure to comply or complaints from neighbors will terminate this agreement. Tenants will be asked to vacate cabin immediately and no refunds will be made as it is considered a breach of this contract.
18) TV, SATELLITE & INTERNET: Satellite TV and Internet service is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. Service level has been chosen by White Mountain Lodge cabins. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to Satellite TV service. Please understand that we are in a very remote area and outages are quite frequent and beyond our control.
19) HOT TUB if applicable: DO NOT add anything to bathtub. If you add oils, Epsom salts or anything like that you will be charged $300.00 for us to drain and re-balance the hot tub.
There is no extra charge for the use of the hot tub and is one of the amenities. The hot tub is provided as a convenience only and is not integral part to the agreement. We strive to keep the hot tub in good repair but problems can happen. We will do all we can to have the tub repaired as soon as possible. You are in a very remote area and the one and only repair shop is in Show Low 50 miles from Greer.
NO refund of rents shall be given for mechanical problems beyond our control.
The chlorine level will be higher since we don’t really know how many people are going to be using tub at the same time and to keep the tub sanitized for your use.
USE OF HOT TUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
20) DAILY HOUSEKEEPING IS NOT PROVIDED: If you would like daily housekeeping it is available for an extra charge, minimum of $25/day – please contact the managers for exact cost. We will change out sheets and towels for free after the 4th night if requested for any one renting longer than 4 nights.
21) RODENTS AND OTHER ANIMALS: It is very important not to feed horse without the owner’s specific permission. Some of these animals are on a special diet to retain their health. Never feed the wild life. If you feed the wild life you are inviting the black bears. These are unpredictable animals and can put your life in danger. We try very hard to keep these wild animals away from you for your safety. Please do not leave any food outside of your cabin.
Greer is in the middle of the wilderness. We love to see deer, elk, antelope, and so on, but we are not too impressed with rodents, racoon and other smaller creatures. We strive to make The White Mountain Lodge Cabins as rodent free as possible by preventive measures. We have no control if Tenants leave doors open and these creatures make their way into the cabin. This is especially a problem during the cold winter months as they seek refuge in a warm cabin. Please notify us should Tenants have a problem with rodents.
22) INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS: The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC and owners against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired. The terms White Mountain Lodge Cabin Rentals, LLC and Owner as used in this agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The term tenants, clients, You, and Your as used in this agreement shall include Guests’ heirs, successors, assigns, guests’ invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during tenants occupancy without regard to whether such persons have authority under this agreement to be upon the rental property where the context requires or permits.
Please help us make this your best ever vacation ever by following these very basic and simple requirements.